In response to rising Covid-19 cases, the state of California closes some indoor business operations statewide with additional closures in counties on the Monitoring List. Contra Costa is one of the state’s counties that will observe additional closures to include Hair Salons and Barber Shops.
Effective July 13th, Changes will be closed until further notice.
All appointments scheduled during closure will be cancelled automatically. Please join the appropriate Hair Salon or Spa Service Wait List below to be scheduled for services when we are able to do so..
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our hearts are with those affected by Covid-19’s rapid spread. We look forward to seeing you soon, but for now, stay safe & stay home.CALIFORNIA UPDATES
Frequently Asked Questions
Effective July 13th, our Salon and Spa have been closed in accordance with state and county mandates. All reopening projection dates are unknown and subject to change as the state of California and Contra Costa County continually reevaluate new cases and reopening potential. Click here for more information from the Official California State Government Website.
If you or anyone in your home are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, we are required to reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later.
- Please come to your service wearing a face mask. It is required that all team and clients wear masks at all times while in the space.
- In order to limit congregating in our space, all clients will be asked to wait outside until checking in for their appointment.
- At our Screening Station your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to sign our waiver and sanitize.
- All of our beverage bars, amenities, and locker rooms will be closed until further notice to limit mask removal, points of contact and congregating throughout our space.
- Should your appointment require use of the shampoo bowl, a clean dry towel will be placed over your eyes to cover your eyes as your stylist treats your hair.
- All retail shopping may be done after sanitizing and while maintaining sufficient social distancing.
- In order to limit points of contact, we encourage use of your card on file or credit card. We will not be providing any cash back for convenience, and we recommend bringing cash or check with you if you would like to tip your stylist directly.
- We will be adding a Covid-19 charge of $3 to each visit that will be used to provide and maintain a safe environment for you and other clients.
- All service providers will disinfect their surfaces, instruments and seating in between every guest, and during the service as needed. Retail, Guest Experience surfaces and handles will be also be disinfected continually through the day by a member of staff.
We are unable to schedule appointments at this time, but encourage you to join our Hair Salon or Spa Service Wait Lists so that we may contact you when we are able to do so. Please join our Hair Salon Wait List for hair cuts, colors and treatments, and our Spa Service Wait List for Nails, Massage, and Skincare (including waxing) service. These wait lists will be addressed before any other means of communication and after reopening date has been given by the state and county.