Great Salon Experience
“Talented stylists and courteous, friendly service. COVID protocols followed appropriately. Great salon experience.”
I felt Safe and Welcomed!
“I had a wonderful experience returning to Changes. They have taken every precaution and I felt very safe and welcomed!”
I Felt Very Comfortable
“I am repeat customer for many years. Today, I saw Elizabeth for a wonderful facial. Once again, it was a great experience. The salon is super-careful regarding Covid and I felt very comfortable and safe being inside.”
In response to the recent announcements from the state of California, Contra Costa Health Services has announced that Contra Costa, alongside other Bay Area counties, will implement the Stay At Home Order effective Sunday, December 6th.
We look forward to caring for you again soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN WILL YOU BE OPEN?
What is available when you are open?
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED ENHANCED SAFETY AND SANITATION PROTOCOLS FOR ALL SPA AND SALON SERVICES.
WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER A FULL MENU OF NAIL, SKINCARE, MASSAGE AND SALON SERVICES. MEMBERSHIPS AND SPA BODY THERAPIES HAVE BEEN PAUSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW OUR UPDATED PROTOCOLS. CHANGES WILL ABIDE BY ALL STATE & COUNTY PROTOCOL AND ASK YOU NOTE THE FOLLOWING IN PREPARATION OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please come to your service wearing a face mask. It is required that all team and clients wear masks at all times while in the space. In services where mask removal is permitted (ie facials) the technician will wear a face shield in addition to their mask.
- In order to limit congregating in our space, all clients will be asked to wait outside until checking in for their appointment.
At our Screening Station your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to sign our waiver and sanitize.
- All of our beverage bars, steam rooms, and showers will be closed until further notice to limit mask removal and points of contact.
- Designated washrooms are available as are Locker Rooms to store belongings.
- HEPA approved air purifiers have been placed in each room and through the space.
- All retail shopping may be done after sanitizing and while maintaining sufficient social distancing.
- In order to limit points of contact, we encourage use of your card on file or credit card. We will not be providing any cash back for convenience, and we recommend bringing cash or check with you if you would like to tip your stylist directly.
- We will be adding a Covid-19 charge of $3 to each visit that will be used to provide and maintain a safe environment for you and other clients.
- All service providers will disinfect their surfaces, instruments and seating in between every guest, and during the service as needed. Retail, Guest Experience surfaces and handles will be also be disinfected continually through the day by a member of staff.
Even with the necessary modifications we look forward to providing you with an excellent Changes experience.
We look forward to caring for you soon.