After months of closures and modified work environments, the state and county have given approval to reopen salon and spa services indoors while following all state and county regulations. Effective immediately, Changes is open indoors.
We’ve enhanced our safety and sanitation protocols for all spa and salon services, but as we reopen indoor Spa services, you can expect the following from a Nail, Massage or Skincare service at Changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN WILL YOU BE OPEN?
Changes is now open indoors for all Spa (Massage, Nail Services and Skincare Services) and Hair Salon services. Please call (925) 947-1814 to schedule your next appointment.
Changes will abide by all state & county protocol. In order to do so, we ask you note the following in preparation of your appointment:
- Please come to your service wearing a face mask. It is required that all team and clients wear masks at all times while in the space. In services where mask removal is permitted (ie facials) the technician will wear a face shield in addition to their mask.
- In order to limit congregating in our space, all clients will be asked to wait outside until checking in for their appointment.
At our Screening Station your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to sign our waiver and sanitize.
- All of our beverage bars, steam rooms, and showers will be closed until further notice to limit mask removal and points of contact.
- Designated washrooms are available as are Locker Rooms to store belongings.
- All retail shopping may be done after sanitizing and while maintaining sufficient social distancing.
- In order to limit points of contact, we encourage use of your card on file or credit card. We will not be providing any cash back for convenience, and we recommend bringing cash or check with you if you would like to tip your stylist directly.
- We will be adding a Covid-19 charge of $3 to each visit that will be used to provide and maintain a safe environment for you and other clients.
- All service providers will disinfect their surfaces, instruments and seating in between every guest, and during the service as needed. Retail, Guest Experience surfaces and handles will be also be disinfected continually through the day by a member of staff.