Changes Salon & Day Spa in Downtown Walnut Creek is a unique and exciting environment in the industry of beauty and wellness. Our team-based approach has given us the opportunity to invest in our employees through extended education, a competitive bonus structure, an outstanding support team, and contribution to health benefits among other perks.
We offer the best, and look for individuals who will complement our existing team, take advantage of the resources we provide, and demonstrate creativity and passion within their craft.
WANTED HAIR STYLIST
- Up to $28 per hour base pay + totaling 45% to 50% commission for experienced stylist
- Vacation/Sick pay- up to two weeks
- Free access to In-house education program which includes nationally recognized artists
- Contribution towards Changes sponsored healthcare plan
- 50+ time winner of Best of the East Bay Salon/Spa
- Beautiful modern & spacious facility
- High visibility location and marketing support
- Supportive team environment
Our Job Opportunities include:
Licensed Cosmetologists enter into a customized training program assisting Stylists and attending classes; candidates usually new to the industry.
Stylists are assessed and placed into our Level system based on experience and advanced training.
Skillful in natural manicure and pedicure services, preferably attended additional specialized training.
Candidates should demonstrate specialization or proficiency in in facial services, waxing and makeup; will receive additional training to perform all services including facials, waxing, hydraderm and peels upon hiring.
Therapists offer a variety of massage and spa services including, Deep Tissue Massage, Aromatherapy, Body Wraps etc.
Preferred background in customer service or salon/spa industry; expected to master our quick-paced environment while multitasking scheduling appointments, serving clients, and tending to retail. Candidate must be able to deliver outstanding guest service.
Supports the organization through a variety of tasks. Errands, mailings, inventory stock, laundry, etc.
Compensation is based on skill, experience, accumulated training, and varies case-by-case. For all positions technical interviews are conducted to assess ability and determine offer.
All of our positions offer the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Generous discounts on services for you & your family
- Deep discounts on retail
- Contribution to Kaiser Health Benefit packages
- Access to Vision and Dental insurance
*Based on hours worked