At Changes Salon & Day Spa We May Be Closed For Services, But Our Boutique is Still Open!
IN RESPONSE TO THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, CONTRA COSTA HEALTH SERVICES HAS ANNOUNCED THAT CONTRA COSTA, ALONGSIDE OTHER BAY AREA COUNTIES, WILL IMPLEMENT THE STAY AT HOME ORDER EFFECTIVE SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH.
As a part of salon & self-care sectors, Changes Salon and Day Spa will be closed for all hair and spa services until approximately January 4th.click here to learn about the changes at changes
We Couldn’t Be Here Without Your Support!
Here are just a few reasons you can feel GREAT about shopping Small with Changes this holiday season
1. WE PROMISE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND
Ask about free gift wrap options, contactless pickup and personalized gift certificates.
2. MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON YOUR COMMUNITY
By purchasing from local small businesses your dollars go directly into your community instead of out of town, state or even country.
3. IT’S CURATED JUST FOR YOU
We hand select and develop all items at Changes, so you’ll find a unique collection of goods you won’t find elsewhere.
Visit Us at 1475 N. Broadway, Walnut Creek
Wednesday, Friday & Sunday 11am – 3pm
- A Look Back at Changes in the Community - July 31, 2021
- What Your Esthetician Wants You to Know Before Your Brazilian Wax - April 10, 2021
- Teneral Cellars – Sip With Purpose - March 18, 2021