Have you ever thought about working in the beauty or spa industry? Interested to see how you can contribute to an award-winning spa? Then, apply now to join our award-winning team and help others feel their best every day!
Changes Salon & Day Spa is now hiring at our location in downtown Walnut Creek.
A staple of the community for over 30 years, we offer a wide range of hair, skincare, nail, and massage services in a modern urban oasis.
We are looking for a team member who prides themselves on offering exceptional customer service in an ever-changing boutique. As part of our team, you’ll find that we invest in each of our employees through educational opportunities, a competitive bonus structure, an outstanding support team, and contribution to health benefits.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate of beauty school looking to start your career or a veteran of the salon or spa industry, we would like to discuss how you can bring inventiveness and passion into the business.
As a hairstylist with our award-winning team, you could receive a base pay of up to $28 per hour. In addition, an experienced stylist could receive a further 45% to 50% commission.
Have a look at our careers page; as of today, we have open positions for:
- Hair Stylists
- Licensed Cosmetologists
- Massage Therapist
- Customer and Guest Services, and
- Staff Support Technician
Our staff’s compensation is based on skill, experience, and training. All positions undergo technical interviews to assess your ability and determine specific offers.
All positions have the opportunity for our general benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Generous discounts on services for you & your family
- Deep discounts on retail
- Contribution to Kaiser Health Benefits packages, and
- Access to Vision and Dental insurance
- 6 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season - November 18, 2022
- Fun Ways to Celebrate the Holidays in Walnut Creek - November 13, 2022
- How to Get the Most out of Your Hair Appointment Before, During, and After Your Visit - October 4, 2022