As a woman-owned business, Changes Salon and Day Spa has supported women’s causes since our inception. We pride ourselves on lifting women up in the community, giving back to nonprofits that support women, offering professional development and leadership opportunities to our team made up of mostly women, and supporting other women-owned businesses. We are excited to feature a Northern California Women-Owned business in honor of Women’s History Month who are encouraging you to sip with a purpose!
Teneral Cellars is a disruptive, woman-owned, and run wine business launched in October 2020 to elevate women in the wine industry and to produce exceptional wines for women, by women.
VP OF CUSTOMER SERVICE VICKI TOMISER & CEO JILL OSUR
As wine industry veterans they’ve made it a point to focus on putting change into action — starting with the people who make wine and putting women in leadership positions.
This Northern California wine company is dedicated to empowering and elevating women, including women who are black, Indigenous, and people of color, into the wine industry through education, grants, and employment opportunities. They express their voice by engaging in the hard but necessary conversations happening on and offline.
We asked their team to share 3 reasons why you should sip with purpose and consider ordering from Teneral Cellars, here is what they shared:
- This local woman-owned business donates 10% of its profits to women’s causes including climate, racial justice, and social change. Teneral Cellars is creating a social movement by encouraging conversations and women’s empowerment through exceptional wine and thought-provoking experiences.
- Teneral Cellars is committed to elevating women in the wine industry and around the country. FACT: 67% of wine purchasers are made by women, whereas only 10% of winemakers are women. There are very few women in leadership positions in the wine industry. Teneral Cellars is committed to changing that and having a diverse and inclusive business filled with Rockstar women.
- Teneral Cellars farm and produce exceptional sustainable wines. What that means for you, is there are no chemicals, concentrates, or sugar added to their delicious wine.
They believe Mother Earth offers us exactly what we need to grow and produce great wines, and that you will enjoy the heart and soul their team puts into each bottle of wine.
Their rock-star team launched their first SWARM Wine Club wines earlier in March to celebrate Women’s History Month and to honor the legacy of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. $10 from every 3-pack sold is being donated to the National Women’s Law Center for their continued work on gender and racial justice for all women.
As a friend of Changes Salon and Day Spa, Teneral Cellars invites you to enjoy 20% of your first purchase with code “Changes20”.
*Discount can not be combined with any other coupon or promotion including but not limited to free shipping.
- Fall Into a New Self-Care Routine - October 6, 2021
- A Look Back at Changes in the Community - July 31, 2021
- What Your Esthetician Wants You to Know Before Your Brazilian Wax - April 10, 2021