With 30+ years of experience and a wide clientele, Shireen infuses her creativity and advanced technical cut and color training into manageable, beautiful styles for her clients. This week we are featuring her top 3 tips to get the best blow dry at home!
If you are anything like 80% of our clients you wish you could take your favorite stylist home with you to give you that perfect blow dry every morning. While that may not be possible, we can give you some tips from a pro to help you get the most from your blow dry at home!
- Always blow dry your bangs first so you can shape them the way you want them, then move into roots
- Make sure to dry your hair 90% before you even touch a round-brush
- Always use a primer before ANY styling products, not just heat. It can be a leave in conditioner or spray and helps create a boundary between your hair and environment or powerful product chemicals [Bumble and Bumble sells 3 different ones for thick, medium, and thin hair- bb hairdressers oil primer, bb tonic primer, and bb prep primer
Request an appointment online with one of our talented hair stylists here.
Latest posts by Felicia Pulley (see all)
- Fall Into a New Self-Care Routine - October 6, 2021
- A Look Back at Changes in the Community - July 31, 2021
- What Your Esthetician Wants You to Know Before Your Brazilian Wax - April 10, 2021