We loved the look from our friends over at Aurora Organic Spray Tans during their recent photoshoot!
Some of our team was able to help get them camera ready! If you, like us want to be able to re-create this look at home hear how our Makeup Educator Lexie got this look!
- Start with the Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Shadow Primer.
- To get a sparkly, smokey eye The Full Exposure Pallet has all the colors Lexie needed (and comes with the perfect dual sided brush!)
- To get winged liner sharp, Lexie use the Limitless Liquid Liner Pen.
- For bold lashes we went with Wispies from Ardell, and did the finishing touches with Revitalash Mascara in Raven.
- Lexie used the Hydrating Face primer and Studio Skin Foundation from Smashbox to give a full coverage, dewy finish.
- A little bronzer and blush from the Coral Pallet, and a touch of highlight from The Gold Casey Pallet.
- Finish it up with Liquid Lipstick in the shade Bawse by Smashbox.
- For the eyes Lexie started out with the 24 Hour Eye Shadow Primer and used the Photo Matte Eyes Pallet for most of the lid, and then used the Pearl Casey Pallet for a touch of shimmer in the inner corners of the eyes.
- Lexie used the Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in black for the eyeliner, and then lashes were, yet again our favorite Wisipies from Ardell.
- To finish off the eyes we used a touch of the Bubbly Gel Eyeliner to give some brightness on the bottom lash line.
- For the face Lexie used Glo Minerals Primer and Glo Minerals Liquid Foundation.
- For bronzer and a light contour Lexie went with the Contour Step by Step Pallet and Coral Blush pallet.
- Pearl Casey Pallet came in handy again for the cheek bone highlight to give a soft glow.
- The Lipstick we used was Audition from Smashbox.
- Finished up the look with a spritz of Primer Water to set the makeup.