As seasons change, so does the forecast 🍂 we’re predicting warm carmel tones & snuggle weather but we’re here to help for those blustery, rainy days too! 🌧
Tips for rain-ready hair:
1. A braid or Scarf is going to be your best friend during the rainy season. Bring along an extra scrunchie or cute bandana to pull your hair back if rain gets the best of your hair + you will feel a little extra festive!
2. Our resident stylist swear by KM Session Spray Flex pretty much always, but especially when it is raining outside. This lightweight, flexible spray leaves hair touch-ably soft & brilliantly resists humidity.
3. Another rainy weather must have for all our Bumble and Bumble fans is Bb Brilliantine. This tried & true oil-based styling cream (+Bb’s first ever product) gives hair polish, separation and sheen to help fight frizz.
Latest posts by Felicia Pulley (see all)
- Fall Into a New Self-Care Routine - October 6, 2021
- A Look Back at Changes in the Community - July 31, 2021
- What Your Esthetician Wants You to Know Before Your Brazilian Wax - April 10, 2021