If you or anyone in your home are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, we are required to reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later.
Changes will abide by all state & county protocol. In order to do so, we ask you note the following in preparation of your appointment:
- Please come to your service wearing a face mask. It is required that all team and clients wear masks at all times while in the space.
- In order to limit congregating in our space, all clients will be asked to wait outside until checking in for their appointment.
- At our Screening Station your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to sign our waiver and sanitize.
- Our beverage bar will be closed to limit touch points and mask removal.
- Should your appointment require use of the shampoo bowl, a clean dry towel will be placed over your eyes to cover your eyes as your stylist treats your hair.
- All retail shopping will be done with the assistance and handling of a member of staff.
- In order to limit points of contact, we encourage use of your card on file or credit card. We will not be providing any cash back for convenience, and we recommend bringing cash or check with you if you would like to tip your stylist directly.
- We will be adding a Covid-19 charge of $3 to each visit that will be used to provide and maintain a safe environment for you and other clients.
- All service providers will disinfect their station and chairs in between every guest, and during the service as needed. Retail, Guest Experience surfaces and handles will be also be disinfected continually through the day by a member of staff.