1.Maintain your haircuts, especially if you’re trying to grow it out. Trimming off any split ends will make the hair feel thicker, longer and healthier.
2. Maintain a healthy scalp! Your scalp is the foundation for healthy hair, so pay close attention to any build up or flakes. I love Kevin Murphy Maxi Wash or Nioxin Cleanser& Scalp Therapy to refresh and renew your ‘do.
3. Use a satin pillow case to help lessen friction and reduce split ends.
4. Incorporate an at home hair treatment once a week. I recommend Olaplex which helps rebuild broken bonds and maintain hair health,
5. Use the right products for your hair! Book a consultation if you haven’t found the right cocktail of products that leave your natural texture feeling healthy and looking its best.
By Yadira, Changes Premiere Stylist
Follow Yadira on Instagram here.
Call or visit Changes Salon & Day Spa to schedule your complimentary consultation or take home the products mentioned above.
- Finding Balance - March 14, 2018
- Join Team Changes - March 13, 2018
- The Upgraded Braid By Nicole - March 13, 2018