- Massages Can Help Alleviate Headaches
Whether you have a tension-type headache or suffer from migraines, medical research has proven that regular massages can help reduce or even eliminate this problem.
- Massages Can Dramatically Reduce Anxiety
Approximately 40 million Americans have some form of anxiety, the good news is that massage can cut your body’s level of stress hormones in half, which will help alleviate the symptoms of anxiety.
- Massage Relieves Insomnia
60 million Americans experience insomnia each year, so it is no surprise that people are constantly looking for ways to improve their quality of sleep. Sleep studies have shown a very strong link between weekly massages and reduced insomnia.
- Increase Your Blood Circulation with Massages
Massages help your blood circulation, and this offers a long list of benefits. For example, if you have any health conditions that slow down your blood circulation, massage will provide healthier skin, better organ functionality and improved cell growth.
Book a massage at Changes here.
- Finding Balance - March 14, 2018
- Join Team Changes - March 13, 2018
- The Upgraded Braid By Nicole - March 13, 2018