Nicole, a premier level stylist and educator at Changes Salon and Day Spa is always staying on top of the latest trends in the industry and loves teaching her clients how they can achieve the runway looks we are loving at home in a real way with the right products!
Sean has been a long time client of not only Changes but Nicole and a while back they decided to switch up his hair style and give him the versatility of a disconnected cut. This look gives Sean the chance to wear his hair slicked back, or more lived in like the photo above.
Get The Look:
- Start with shampooing and conditioning with B.b Full Potential.
- Blow Dry with B.b Thickening Spray using a flat brush to help give lift at the root.
- Once dry – add a cocktail of B.b Sumo Clay and build the texture giving it a lived in, organic & clean look with medium hold.
See more of Nicole’s work on Instagram here.
Book an appointment with Nicole here.
Latest posts by Changes Salon & Day Spa (see all)
- Finding Balance - March 14, 2018
- Join Team Changes - March 13, 2018
- The Upgraded Braid By Nicole - March 13, 2018